Whew, 2019 went by in the blink of an eye, didn’t it?
It was a great year for Fullbay. We grew by leaps and bounds, added plenty of cool new features to the software, and even scored a new office. We’re pretty proud of ourselves, so here’s a snapshot of cool stuff that happened to us in 2019:
- Added lots of new faces to the company
- Closed our Series A round with Mainsail Partners
- Launched a partnership and integration with Worldpay
- Opened our new headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona – almost right next to home plate at Chase Field
- Held some pretty awesome webinars about technicians, parts managers, service managers, and marketing
- Attended tons of trade shows and conferences, including SEMA and AAPEX
- We did some heavy-duty teambuilding in Las Vegas – the whole crew learned how to operate diggers
So yeah, we had a good time in 2019. But we’re really just getting started – we’ve got even more great things coming in 2020. We’re talking cool new integrations, massive workflow improvements, and some killer features…and that’s just scratching on the surface of what’s to come. Everything we do is geared toward not only making shop owners and their teams more money, but also getting everyone away from the shop sooner.
Hold on to your hats – it’s gonna be a great year!